Below are some simple ways that you can cut the cost of your electricity bill.
1. Remind yourself and others living in your home to turn off all lights when they are not in the room.
2. Turn off your computer when not using it. Logging off does not count as turning it off as it is still using power. Also make sure to turn off your monitor when not using it as well.
3. Switch off your air conditioning when you are not home.
4. Go that extra step to turn all appliances and electronics off at the power point.
5. In winter, instead of using an electric blanket, lay an extra blanket on your bed for that additonal warmth that would normally be provided by your electric blanket.